Male Facial Rejuvenation
Whether to improve job prospects, correct facial imperfections or have a less ‘tired’ appearance, Australian men are using non-surgical, cosmetic injectable therapies more than ever.
Statistically 1 in every 10 cosmetic procedures performed in Australia is for a male client. Australia represents one of the world’s highest consumers of cosmetic treatments for males, the most common being Botox for men.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections for men can treat:
- Frown lines (between your eyebrows)
- Forehead lines (wavy folds across the forehead)
- Crows’ feet (around the eyes)
- Bunny lines around the nose
- Gummy smile (showing more gum than you would like on smiling)
- Dimpled chin
- Tooth grinding/Clenching
Note : Men have stronger muscles than women and generally speaking will need approximately 1.5 times more units than women
Dermal Fillers for men can treat:
- Nasolabial Folds (crease lines that extends from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette Lines (crease lines that extends from corner of mouth to the chin)
- Lip lines – also known as ‘smoker’s lines’, these are vertical lines that form around your lip area
- Fill in strategic areas of your face that make your cheeks appear more defined or prominent
The injectable procedures can help to define angles and ‘sharpen’ lines to bring out a more sculpted, masculine look. The aim is to make you look natural, refreshed and less ‘tired’.
Why see us at Mediface?
Our goal is to provide quality anti-aging treatments for men, enhancing your muscular and youthful appearance with a natural-looking result.
We take a measured approach to patient care and in managing your individual expectations. Every person is unique. What works for one client may not necessarily work for others. Simply put, there is no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits all’ male facial rejuvenation treatment.
Combining extensive clinical experience with a flair for artistic detail, we are proud to be considered as a one-stop clinic for all your smile and facial aesthetic treatments in Melbourne. We cater to men, women and people of all age groups. We invite you to experience our treatments and services for yourself.